Sunday, January 4, 2015

Random Ramblings....

Not exactly the planned "First Post of the Year," but some thoughts came to mind and I figured I might as well put it in print before they leave my head....

1.  Headaches, especially sinus headaches, suck!
2. When said awful headache is gripping your head, you desire slightly more space from your lovely loud family.
3.  Ear plugs and hearing protection (ear muffs) are not enough to drown out noise from said loud family.
4. It is interesting what noises your body makes that suddenly become noticeable with ear plugs and ear muffs. No, I'm not talking about gross stuff, but rather how loud swallowing seems when drinking, and apparently "slurping" the coffee.  I didn't even realize I was slurping, but apparently drinking normally sounds like slurping with your ears plugged.
5. I wish we had some rugs in our rather large, hard floored kitchen to help absorb some sound.
6. The kids and Hubby always seem to need something right after I get my ear plugs tucked in just right.
7. Much like anytime a mom goes to the bathroom, if you leave a room to get away from the noise, people follow you, suddenly needing something.
8. Sudafed and ibuprofen don't seem to work fast enough when my head is throbbing this much.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment